4nights hotel (2nights in Da Nang ,2nights in Hoi An)
Daily buffet breakfast at hotel. (4 breakfasts), 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Private transportation with air-con (Luxury Limousine Van is available on request)
Local English-speaking guides (Chinese guide is available on request)
All Sightseeing fees as mentioned in the tours itinerary, cable car ticket
Services charge and current government VAT tax
Visa, Flight ticket.
Personal expenses , Meals not mentioned, Drinks on meal
Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers (usd 3/day/pax (usd 1 for driver, usd 2 for tour guide))
- Free of charge for children under 4 years old, other expenses pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children from 5 to 10 years old (sleep with parent)
- Children over 10 years old are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult price
Term and Condition
1. CONFIRMATION POLICY
All reservations must be guaranteed with a minimum deposit of 30% of the total booking. Once the pre-payment has been verified, we will send you the confirmation email with the receipt your deposit attached in (PDF)
Booking confirmation is sent by SSC under only the email address: email@example.com. After receiving the confirmation email, you will be asked to complete a form which requires your group full name list, dates of birth, passport numbers with expiry dates, special requests if any (room location, room type i.e. twin/double, a particular facility at a hotel, list of foods you can not eat or have allergies with,…)
Seeking for supports, please contact with the PIC you have been dealing with if you don’t receive the email within 48 hours.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
Any cancellation by you must be initiated by telephone/ whatsapp to PIC (person in charge of) of SSC OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
For cancellation due to any case of force majeure (reasons and proof must be provided), we will examine the circumstance and level of damage to offer reasonable refunds.
For cancellation due to any other reasons (such as illness, change of personal circumstances), the date on which the request to cancel is received by SSC will determine the refund due as follows:
- If you cancel 30 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee. We will refund the amount paid less any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by the PIC (person in charge of) on your behalf. These upfront costs represent out of pocket expenses of the PIC for tickets, transportation deposits and other non-recoverable tour expenses. Please send a message to the PIC to find out what, if any, these costs are.
- For example: Regarding to packages included airline tickets, we will study the case and issue refunds (which follows the cancellation of airline policy) for these expenses if any. Voucher of accomodations applied too…
- If you cancel 29 to 20 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee. If you have paid for your tour in full, we will issue a refund of 80%. If you paid only a deposit we will refund only the amount paid in excess of 20% of the tour price.
- If you cancel 19 to 8 days before the start of the tour: 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.
3. MEDICAL PROBLEMS
For persons with pre-existing conditions including but not limited to: illness, diabetes, pregnancy, asthma, gastric reflux, cancer, heart problems, epilepsy, respiratory or mobility problems you should visit a doctor for a personal medical examination obtaining a medical clearance that certifies you as fully able to participate in the tour as described within the company literature specific to your tour or tailored arrangements prior to booking. You are responsible for assessing whether a Tour/Tailored arrangement are suitable for you. We will not and do not provide medical advice. It is your responsibility to assess the risks and requirements of each aspect of the itinerary based on your own unique circumstances, limitations, fitness level and medical requirements.
4. PASSPORT, VISA AND IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS & HEALTH FORMALITIES
It is your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable.
PAYMENT METHODS FOR TOUR DEPOSIT
1. BANK TRANSFER/ TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER:
For large payments we recommend Bank Transfers as the most secure transactions with the lowest fees.
Important Notes for those who make the payment through wire transfer: After the transfer, please email us the transaction receipt issued by the bank. Once we have received your payment, we will begin securing your bookings.
2. VISA OR MASTER CARD SECURE ONLINE CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD PAYMENT VIA VTCPAY
VTC Pay is an online payment company in Vietnam. Major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard are accepted. You will be charged a 3.5 % processing fee for Visa/ MasterCard, on the total amount paid, when using this service.
After you have received our Invoice Payment link via email, please check all information therein. If all the information is correct, please read the Terms and Conditions and check, then click Submit. You will then be directed to VTCPAY Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, MasterCard and American Express with following steps:
Fill in your Card information:
To make the payment fill in the information requested, then click "pay"
Please note: If either VTCPay or SSC Viet Nam travel has reasons to believe that the payment you made was fraudulent, we reserve the right to hold your bookings and request another method of payment.
3. WESTERN UNION/ MONEYGRAM
Western Union (http://www.westernunion.com) is the fastest way to transfer your payments. You can transfer money at both a Western Union Agent close to your home or pay by credit card online (Western Union accepts Visa, Master cards and other kinds of credit cards issued by banks in your home country). Please contact us for further information (email@example.com).
4. CASH PAYMENTS
Cash payments can be made for the final amount directly to SSC Viet Nam travel via our company Tour Guide or accounts staff upon arrival, thereby avoiding additional fees. Please contact us for details on when final payments in CASH are accepted.
NOTE: All additional fees charged by bank / online system will be burdened by customers.
TOUR PRICE: USD/PAX
No Of Guest
From 20Pax up
35 or 45 seater