Hera Grand Luxury Cruises
Cruises level: 5* Overnight Cruise Cruise Build: 0 Material: Junk No of cabins: 13 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Hera Grand Luxury Cruises
Cabins and rates
Hera Grand Luxury Cruises 2 days
Day 1: HANOI - HA LONG BAY – LUON CAVE- TITOP ISLAND
07.30-08.00: You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transferred to Ha Long (For guests booking Limousine Bus or shuttle bus only).
11:30-12:00 Upon arrival at No 12, Tuan Chau Marina, you will enjoy a warm welcome by our cruise staff in the waiting lounge and complete the check-in procedure.
12:00 Upon boarding Hera Grand Luxury Cruise, our crew welcomes you with a refreshing drink and cold towel before checking into your cabin. The vessel leaves Tuan Chau Marina, taking you on an exciting journey to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you can enjoy the view of some of the most beautiful spots in Ha Long and admire the grandeur of the Bay with thousands of limestone islands while the vessel heads to Luon Cave and Titop Island.
Enjoy your lunch at our luxurious restaurant on board while the vessel cruises toward Luon Cave and Titop Island.
14.30: Return to your room and prepare for swimming activities at Titop Island.
Visit Titop Island and hike to the top for stunning views of Ha Long Bay, or have a fun swim in the clear blue water.
16h00: Hera Cruise will take you to the Luon cave area, you will participate in kayaking or rafting here around the thousand-year-old rock formations.
17.30-18.00 Back on board, you will participate in a Sunset party & cooking class while the vessel cruises toward the shore. You can enjoy relaxing moments while sipping a cup of traditional Vietnamese tea or coffee on the sundeck amid wonderful scenery and beautiful sunset. Ha Long Bay is calm during the day, but when the sun goes down, the Bay becomes even more tranquil and peaceful.
You will be instructed to make delicious traditional Vietnamese floating rice cake by our chef and then enjoy the floating rice cake made on your own.
17.30-18.30 Happy hour - BUY 2 DRINKS GET 1 FOR FREE
19.30 Outdoor dinner. Enjoy a romantic dinner outdoors (if the weather is favorable) or Restaurant
21.30 After dinner, you will enjoy a peaceful view of the Bay at night on the deck. You can also participate in evening activities such as massage (subject to additional charge), herbal foot bath in your room (free of charge), Bamboo dancing, fashion show traditional costumes “Footsteps of Heritage” and some drinks at Sky Bar while admiring the breathtaking view of the Bay at night and squid fishing.
The cruise ship anchors for your peaceful night stay in a quiet area
Day 2: SUNG SOT CAVE - HALONG BAY
06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
06.30-07.00 Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cake and fruit, Pho Vietnam, egg station.
07.30 Exploring Sung Sot cave. This is one of the largest and most beautiful caves in HaLong Bay. The cave has some unique rock formations which couldn't be found anywhere else. The path to the mouth of Sung Sot Cave is under a canopy of leaves. Walking through steep stone steps, tourists may have the feeling of climbing on mountains and experience the excitement as if they are stepping to the sky.
08.30-09.30 Back on board, you can rest in your room, enjoy the herbal foot bath prepared by our crew, sunbathe on the sundeck, take pictures of Ha Long Bay
09.30 Check-out time.
Please put your luggage outside your cabin and leave the room key at the reception desk. Our staff will transfer your luggage to the waiting area.
10.00 Enjoy an early lunch buffet at the restaurant on the 2nd floor and settle the bills if any.
11.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina.
Cycling to explore Tuan Chau Island (applied to customers using Bus) after checking out.
The trip is over.
Thank you for using the services of Hera Grand Luxury Cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you once again on our journey.
Goodbye and see you on your next trip!
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Rowing Boat
- Safety box at reception
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
Activities on Board
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Biking in Cat Ba island
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- 01night accommodation on a 5-star luxury cruise
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water, and amenities according to room standards.
- 04 standard meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- “Footsteps of Heritage”: Fashion shows traditional customers, Bamboo dancing
- Fruit in all rooms
- Privileged Service for Earth, Heaven Room offer: 01 bottle of wine, 01 massage voucher - Serve Lobster and bird's nest soup for dinner on day 1 - You can choose your own menu for dinner
- Complimentary meals with the private menu on Hera Cruise. Serving time: Afternoon: from 15.00 to 16.30 - Evening: from 21.00 to 23.30
- Activities: Kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave - Visiting Sung Sot Cave - Swimming or climbing on Titop Island to see the entire Halong Bay
- Cooking Class: Traditional Vietnamese floating rice cake
- Afternoon tea
- WiFi on board
- Complementary room setup for birthdays (if any), wedding anniversaries, honeymoon
- Sightseeing tickets
- Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.
- Lunch, dinner, and brunch if not mentioned in the inclusion (upon package)
- Airfares, car transfers, and hotels
- Visa arrangements
- Spa services (please see spa menu in cabin)
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services are not clearly mentioned above.
Booking Cruise Policy
CRUISE CANCELLATION DUE TO BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS
Cruising/sailing in Halong Bay is regulated by the Halong Bay Port Authority. Each morning, the Port Authority delivers a permit to each cruise company for sailing in Halong Bay. Both day cruises and overnight cruises are regulated this way. In case of bad weather conditions and the risk of tropical storms, the Port Authority might limit the possibility of cruising and even decide to cancel all cruises. In such a case, the final decision by the Port Authority is usually known only by 3:00 PM on the day of departure. Here are the possible scenarios that can occur and alternatives then offered to Clients by VIT Halong
Check-in: From 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Check-out: From 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Cancellation/ prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please
Age restriction: No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 1 and up are allowed)
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Under 5 years old (with parents' bed): free
- 5 to 10 years old: 75% of the price adults
- from 11 years old and above: counted as an adults
0 Customer reviews for Hera Grand Luxury Cruises
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises