Hera Classic Boutique Cruises
Cruises level: 5* Overnight Cruise Cruise Build: 0 Material: Junk No of cabins: 19 cabin
Great for: Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Hera Classic Boutique Cruises
Cabins and rates
Hera Classic Boutique Cruises 2 days
Day 1: HANOI - HA LONG BAY – LUON CAVE- TITOP ISLAND
07.30-08.00: You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transferred to Ha Long (For guests booking Limousine Bus or shuttle bus only).
11:30-12:00 Upon arrival at No 12, Tuan Chau Marina, you will enjoy a warm welcome by our cruise staff in the waiting lounge and complete the check-in procedure.
12:00 Upon boarding Hera Classic Boutique Cruise, our crew welcome you with a refreshing drink and cold towel before checking into your cabin. The vessel leaves Tuan Chau Marina, taking you on an exciting journey to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you can enjoy the view of some of the most beautiful spots in Ha Long and admire the grandeur of the Bay with thousands of limestone islands while the vessel heads to Luon Cave and Titop Island.
Enjoy your lunch at our luxurious restaurant on board while the vessel cruises toward Luon Cave and Titop Island.
14.30: Return to your room and prepare for swimming activities at Titop Island.
Visit Titop Island and hike to the top for stunning views of Ha Long Bay, or have a fun swim in the clear blue water.
16h00: Hera Cruise will take you to the Luon cave area, you will participate in kayaking or rafting here around the thousand-year-old rock formations.
17.30-18.00 Back on board, you will participate in a Sunset party & cooking class while the vessel cruises toward the shore. You can enjoy relaxing moments while sipping a cup of traditional Vietnamese tea or coffee on the sundeck amid wonderful scenery and beautiful sunset. Ha Long Bay is calm during the day, but when the sun goes down, the Bay becomes even more tranquil and peaceful.
You will be instructed to make delicious traditional Vietnamese floating rice cake by our chef and then enjoy the floating rice cake made on your own.
17.30-18.30 Happy hour - BUY 2 DRINKS GET 1 FOR FREE
19.30 Outdoor dinner. Enjoy a romantic dinner outdoors (if the weather is favorable) or restaurant
21.30 After dinner, you will enjoy a peaceful view of the Bay at night on the deck. You can also participate in evening activities such as massage (subject to additional charge), herbal foot bath in your room (free of charge), Bamboo dancing, fashion show traditional customers “Footsteps of Heritage” and some drinks at Sky Bar while admiring the breathtaking view of the Bay at night and squid fishing.
The cruise ship anchors for your peaceful night stay in a quiet area
Day 2: SUNG SOT CAVE - HALONG BAY
06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi class on the sun deck.
06.30-07.00 Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cakes and fruits, Pho Vietnam, egg station.
07:30 Explore Sung Sot Cave. This is one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. The cave has some unique rock formations that can't be found anywhere else. The road to the mouth of Sung Sot Cave is under the foliage. Walking through steep stone steps, visitors can have the feeling of climbing the mountain and experience the excitement of stepping into the sky.
08.30-09.30 Back on the ship, you can rest in your room, sunbathe on the sundeck, take photos of Halong Bay
Please place your luggage outside the cabin and leave your room key at the front desk. Our staff will transfer your baggage to the waiting area.
10.00 Enjoy an early lunch buffet at the restaurant on the 2nd floor and pay the bill if any.
11.00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina.
Cycling to explore Tuan Chau Island (applied to customers using Bus) after checking out.
The trip is over.
Thank you for using the services of Hera Classic Boutique Cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you once again on our journey.
Goodbye and see you on your next trip!
We make differences
- Best mid-range cruise in Halong Bay
- Family suites available
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Rowing Boat
- Doctor on call
- Safety box at reception
- 24-hour Security
- Cruise Add on service
- Masssage and Spa
- Cabin Service (Snack Meals)
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Biking in Cat Ba island
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- 01night accommodation on a 5-star luxury cruise
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water, and amenities according to room standards.
- 04 standard meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- “Footsteps of Heritage”: Fashion shows traditional customers, Bamboo dancing
- Fruit in all rooms
- Privileged Service for Earth, Heaven Room offers: 01 bottle of wine, and 01 massage voucher - Serve Lobster and bird's nest soup for dinner on day 1 - You can choose your own menu for dinner.
- Complimentary meals with a private menu on Hera Cruise.
- Serving time: Afternoon: from 15.00 to 16.30 - Evening: from 21.00 to 23.3
- Activities: Kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave - Visiting Sung Sot Cave - Swimming or climbing on Tiptop Island to see the entire Halong Bay
- Cooking Class: Traditional Vietnamese floating rice cake
- Afternoon tea
- Wi-Fi on board
- Complementary room setup for birthdays (if any), wedding anniversaries, honeymoon
- Sightseeing tickets: Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.
- Lunch, dinner, and brunch if not mentioned in the inclusion (upon package)
- Airfares, car transfers, and hotels
- Visa arrangements
- Spa services (please see spa menu in cabin)
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services are not clearly mentioned above.
Guests of the Cruise should bring:
- Swimwear for kayaking and swimming
- Waterproof bag for smartphone
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Flip-flops & sneakers
Check-in: From 11:30 to 12:00
Guests are required to show photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Check-out: From 10:00 to 10:30
Cancellation/ prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type.
No age restriction: There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Under 5 years old (with parents' bed): free
- 5 to 10 years old: 75% of the price adults
- from 11 years old and above: counted as an adults
0 Customer reviews for Hera Classic Boutique Cruises
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises