- Transportation & English speaking tour guide
- Cooking class
- Fruits juice, mineral water
- Personal expenses and services not mentioned above
- Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Term and Condition
1. CONFIRMATION POLICY
All reservations must be guaranteed with a minimum deposit of 30% of the total booking. Once the pre-payment has been verified, we will send you the confirmation email with the receipt your deposit attached in (PDF)
Booking confirmation is sent by SSC under only the email address: email@example.com. After receiving the confirmation email, you will be asked to complete a form which requires your group full name list, dates of birth, passport numbers with expiry dates, special requests if any (room location, room type i.e. twin/double, a particular facility at a hotel, list of foods you can not eat or have allergies with,…)
Seeking for supports, please contact with the PIC you have been dealing with if you don’t receive the email within 48 hours.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY
Any cancellation by you must be initiated by telephone/ whatsapp to PIC (person in charge of) of SSC OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your cancellation by email.
For cancellation due to any case of force majeure (reasons and proof must be provided), we will examine the circumstance and level of damage to offer reasonable refunds.
For cancellation due to any other reasons (such as illness, change of personal circumstances), the date on which the request to cancel is received by SSC will determine the refund due as follows:
- If you cancel 30 days or more before the start of the tour: No cancellation fee. We will refund the amount paid less any non-recoverable upfront costs incurred by the PIC (person in charge of) on your behalf. These upfront costs represent out of pocket expenses of the PIC for tickets, transportation deposits and other non-recoverable tour expenses. Please send a message to the PIC to find out what, if any, these costs are.
- For example: Regarding to packages included airline tickets, we will study the case and issue refunds (which follows the cancellation of airline policy) for these expenses if any. Voucher of accomodations applied too…
- If you cancel 29 to 20 days before the start of the tour: 20% cancellation fee. If you have paid for your tour in full, we will issue a refund of 80%. If you paid only a deposit we will refund only the amount paid in excess of 20% of the tour price.
- If you cancel 19 to 8 days before the start of the tour: 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 7 days before the start of the tour: 100% cancellation fee.
3. MEDICAL PROBLEMS
For persons with pre-existing conditions including but not limited to: illness, diabetes, pregnancy, asthma, gastric reflux, cancer, heart problems, epilepsy, respiratory or mobility problems you should visit a doctor for a personal medical examination obtaining a medical clearance that certifies you as fully able to participate in the tour as described within the company literature specific to your tour or tailored arrangements prior to booking. You are responsible for assessing whether a Tour/Tailored arrangement are suitable for you. We will not and do not provide medical advice. It is your responsibility to assess the risks and requirements of each aspect of the itinerary based on your own unique circumstances, limitations, fitness level and medical requirements.
4. PASSPORT, VISA AND IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS & HEALTH FORMALITIES
It is your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable.