Orchird Trendy Cruise
Cruises level: 5* Overnight Cruise Cruise Build: 0 Material: junk No of cabins: 20 cabin
Great for: Single, Family with kids, Family with teens, Group of friends, Old couple, Young couple
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Special Features Orchird Trendy Cruise
Cabins and rates
Orchird Trendy Cruise 2 days
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (LUNCH & DINNER)
You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transferred to Ha Long. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta on the way to Ha Long Bay (for guests who booked a limousine van or shuttle bus only).
Arriving at Lot 32 - Tuan Chau Marina – have check-in procedures at the waiting lounge.
You can take special tea at the lounge with a warm welcome.
Transfer to Orchid Cruises by a feeder boat. Welcome aboard, we'll have some welcome drinks and gather at the restaurant for a cruise briefing and some safety instructions.
Passengers will be taking lunch while we cruise and visit Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature
14:15 We progress to Trung Trang cave by our bus on Cat Ba Island which is in the middle of Cat Ba National Park with Kim Giao Forest around the cave.
Trung Trang Cave is located in Trung Trang Valley, which is 15km away from the northwest of Cat Ba town. The cave is 300m long through the mountain, possessing a mysterious beauty due to the geological tectonics in millions of years along with many historical vestiges. The cave has many stalactites with different shapes that stimulate human imagination and amaze visitors.
Orchid Cruises enters a less populated area at Tra Bau – Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy a nice swim in the green, emerald water.
Onboard you may join a cooking demonstration and enjoy the Happy Hour (buy 1 get 1) at the bar while watching the view of the bay at sunset.
Option: Massage service available. Please book with our Cruise Manager directly.
Savor a fusion dinner made with the freshest ingredients in a sophisticated space with elegant French neoclassical style and traditional oriental touches.
It's time to admire the beauty of the night on the bay, our bar on the sundeck, and the restaurant welcomes you. You may want to try your luck with squid fishing, we also have chess and cards for you. Overnight on board.
Day 2: HA LONG BAY – HANOI (BREAKFAST & BRUNCH)
It is a perfect time to refresh and indulge yourself in the peaceful beauty of the bay with a tai chi session on the sundeck. If you want to hunt for dawn, get up from 5:30 to 6:00 depending on the season, and consult our sailors.
We will have breakfast at the restaurant while continuing the cruise.
Kayaking activities in the Ao Ech area are held to discover the hidden charm of Ha Long - Lan Ha Bay
08:30 Orchid Cruises welcomes you back on board and it is time for checking out.
Enjoy a delightful brunch at our restaurant while cruising back.
Disembark Orchid Cruises at Tuan Chau Marina, say best wishes and end your cruise with us.
Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Rowing Boat
- 24-hour Security
- Masssage and Spa
Activities on Board
- Tours of caves
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Luxury room and facilities as ordered.
- All onboard meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Kayaking, cooking demonstration, Tai chi session, swimming in the sea (if the weather permits), squid fishing.
- English-speaking tour guide and onboard service fee.
- Welcoming drink, two bottles of water in the cabin.
- Onboard insurance, sightseeing fees, and value-added tax.
- Hanoi – Ha Long transportation (the luxury van or shuttle bus is available to be booked).
- Massage treatment (available to be booked in advance).
- Personal expenses and services not included in the service include.
Booking Cruise Policy
- Services are cancelled by the client
In case a tour is canceled by the client for any reason, the following fees should be paid:
- Change the departure date 30 days in advance: free of charge - Change the departure date 14 to 29 days in advance: 30% of the total service value - Change the departure date 07 to 13 days in advance: 50% of the total service value - Change the departure date 03 to 06 days in advance: 70% of the total service value - Change the departure date 01 to 02 days in advance: 80% of the total service value
This fee scheme counts for all services booked at Orchid Cruises. Refunding the client is done by banking transfer; the party who cancels pays the banking fee.
- Services are canceled by Orchid Cruises
Orchid Cruises will only cancel the contract if dramatic problems like natural disasters, epidemics, political problems, etc., may occur. In this case, clients will be refunded the total sum of booked services. Should there be any rising services during that time, clients will pay based on the actual amount.
Cancellation by weather conditions (controlled and informed by local authority)
Without prior notice, the cruise trip could be postponed, shortened, or canceled due to unexpected bad weather, including storm/ typhoon (summer), cyclone, thunderstorm, foggy days (winter), monsoon (winter)… The cruise operation is out of Orchid Cruise’s control under these weather issues.
Before tours start from Hanoi city: Refund is made in full
After guests arrive in Halong Bay: Tour cost based on completed service: meals, transfer, day boat trip only, the rest will be refunded
Guests stay on board, trip is shortened: Tour cost is based on completed service: trip length, meals, transfer, activities…, The rest will be refunded.
Check-in: From 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Check-out: From 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM
No age restriction: There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Children from 5-11 years old: 75% of the price of 1 adult, not applicable Use the child policy for Family Deluxe Balcony and Family Premium Deluxe Balcony rooms
- Children under 5 years old: free
0 Customer reviews for Orchird Trendy Cruise
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises