- High – quality transpot
- Experienced tour guide
- Local lunch
- All entrance fees
- Bottles drinking water
Any additional purchases
VAT and Personal Fee
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- <=5 years old: Free
- 6 to 11 years old: 75%
- >= 12 years old: 100%
Term and Condition
TERM AND CONDITION
- CONFIRMATION POLICY
All reservations must be guaranteed with a minimum deposit of 30% of the total booking. Once the pre-payment has been verified, we will send you the confirmation email with the receipt your deposit attached in (PDF)
Booking confirmation is sent by SSC under only the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the confirmation email, you will be asked to complete a form which requires your group full name list, dates of birth, passport numbers with expiry dates, special requests if any (room location, room type i.e. twin/double, a particular facility at a hotel, list of foods you can not eat or have allergies with,…)
Seeking for supports, please contact with the PIC you have been dealing with if you don’t receive the email within 48 hours.
- MEDICAL PROBLEMS
For persons with pre-existing conditions including but not limited to: illness, diabetes, pregnancy, asthma, gastric reflux, cancer, heart problems, epilepsy, respiratory or mobility problems you should visit a doctor for a personal medical examination obtaining a medical clearance that certifies you as fully able to participate in the tour as described within the company literature specific to your tour or tailored arrangements prior to booking. You are responsible for assessing whether a Tour/Tailored arrangement are suitable for you. We will not and do not provide medical advice. It is your responsibility to assess the risks and requirements of each aspect of the itinerary based on your own unique circumstances, limitations, fitness level and medical requirements.
- PASSPORT, VISA AND IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS & HEALTH FORMALITIES
It is your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable.